Weizmann Forex is a part of the INR 45 billion Weizmann Group, with business interests in textile manufacturing and exports, hydro and wind-power generation, as well as foreign exchange transactions and inward money transfer.
Segments & Services
Weizmann began its forex operations in 1993 with just four branches and over the years, have grown exponentially to become a leading player in the foreign exchange and remittance market.
- Foreign Currency Demand Draft (DD) and Telegraphic Transfer (TT)
- Co-branded International Pre-Paid Travel cards, Travellers’ Cheques
- Import and Export of Foreign Currency
- Western Union In-bound Money Transfer
- Mobile and DTH Recharge
- Travel Insurance
Tours and Travel, including International and Domestic Air Tickets, and Customised Holiday Packages.
- With a presence in 204 countries and territories globally. The company has over 500,000 locations around the globe.
- Pan-India network of over three hundred locations
- Weizmann Forex Ltd is amongst WU Principal Agents in India, with a sub agency network of 53,000 plus outlets nationwide.
- Currently over 40 Banks including some of India’s largest public-sector banks, 30 large financial institutions and 10,000 retail agents are tied up with Weizmann Forex as sub agents.